Volunteers are needed and welcome. Below are some needs we have identified. If you are interested or have another skill to share, contact Nicole Smith at 678-843-8510 or .
- Those who would enjoy serving as a concierge and greeting our patients.
- People who can lead health education classes on nutrition, fitness (yoga, walking groups, meditation, Tai chi, Pilates, etc.) and/or life skills (managing a budget, etc.)
- Physicians, dentists, nurses and psychiatric professionals to treat our patients or help educate them.
- Nursing (RN) pool for clinic and events.
- Chaplains to provide spiritual support.
- ESL teachers and/or interpreters.
- Those willing to help with special events.
Dr. Gabriel Onofre, Mercy Care provider, cares for a client.
Spacious chef-style kitchen for Health Education classes
Gloria Baroni, Mercy Care Resource Specialist, with a client who participated in her 13 week perinatal education class.