Volunteers are needed and welcome. Below are some needs we have identified. If you are interested or have another skill to share, contact Nicole Smith at 678-843-8510 or .
- Those who would enjoy serving as a concierge and greeting our patients.
- People who can lead health education classes on nutrition, fitness (yoga, walking groups, meditation, Tai chi, Pilates, etc.) and/or life skills (managing a budget, etc.)
- Physicians, dentists, nurses and psychiatric professionals to treat our patients or help educate them.
- Nursing (RN) pool for clinic and events.
- Chaplains to provide spiritual support.
- ESL teachers and/or interpreters.
- Those willing to help with special events.
Dr. Gabriel Onofre, Mercy Care provider, cares for a patient.
Spacious chef-style kitchen for Health Education classes
Gloria Baroni, Mercy Care Resource Specialist, with a client who participated in her 13 week perinatal education class.
Oprima aquí para ver el tour virtual en español
Site of new Mercy Care Chamblee clinic at:
5134 Peachtree Road
Chamblee, GA 30341
Mercy Care Chamblee services
- Adult primary care
- Pediatric Care
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Dental Care
- Wellness and Education
- Pastoral Care
- Radiology (X-ray and ultrasound)
- Vision (Available July 1, 2017)
Hours of Operation
7 a.m. to 5 p.m. — Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. — Wednesday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. — Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. — Wednesday
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
Is this your first visit to
Please visit the Documents To Bring page
Mercy Care Chamblee?
so we may serve you in a timely manner.